Saturday 5 November 2016

Red fruits lemonade with honey

   Recently my wife surprised me with another excelent application for honey: a delicious red fruits lemonade. It´s very easy to do, cheap, healthy and an excelent way to avoid refrigerants.
Here it is the recipy and the way to do it.


 Ingridients (for ~1.5 liters of lemonade):

-> 1 big lemon;
-> 125 g frozen red fruits;
->  Portuguese honey (as much as you want);
-> Water (1.5 liters);
-> 1 leaf of mint.








Start by placing the lemon juice inside the pitcher. Remove the seeds that may had fall into the pitcher,



After that, add the red fruits to the lemon juice.


Smash the red fruits grossly.


Add the best honey of the world ... the one produced by my bees.


At last decorate with the mint.


That´s it. Now it's only drink.

In the summer you may add some ice.

In my house it makes part of many meals.

This message was made by my entire family. I hope you try and like it. 
If you don't like, you know reason... you're using the wrong honey.

And that´s all for today.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Joaquim,
    Plan a visit in Lisboa in April/May 2018. It is not so far from Setubal. I'm professionally interested in the traditional beekeeping (being a cultural anthropologist, university lecturer, 53, from Poland). If you will find a while to correspond please use my private mail rbeszterda@gmail.com
    My main research area is Himalayan India but collect date from all over the world. Wishing you all te best, Rafal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great details here, better yet to discover out your blog which is fantastic. Nicely done!!! For more visit best honey India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Giving best post.. Find export quality honey from Bangladesh.
    Visit Us: AristaExport.com

    ReplyDelete